Monday, October 10, 2011

Life's Overhaul

So for the past three weeks, I have looked and I mean really looked at what has been going on in our lives for our family of four. Being a stay at home mom (SAHM) of 2 young children I already move non-stop. Some people, and yes sometimes I call out my own family members on this, think all SAHM does all day is sit around eating BonBons and watching Oprah all day long. Well in todays age of reality TV, let me tell you I am not one of those Real Housewives of where ever. We are just your normal typical American Family. We strive to give our children the best we can, spend as much time as a family we can and make do with what we have. So how am I fitting in time to write this blog? Honestly, I am writing this in little minute spurts, so I may seem scattered at times, but just bear with me!

My goal over the course of 365 days is to completely overhaul our life...for the better. This means nurturing our children, decluttering our consumerist outlook and home, eating well, going green as much as we can, paying off debt, and accomplishing this on our meager budget. I am going to lay it all out there for the world to see. So that we can accomplish our goal and well have people that are "watching" so we stick to it. Each month we will conquer a feat in our lives, while reducing our carbon foot print!

So here we go!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time someone told it like it was! We stay at home homes do NOT sit around all day long! Nor are we (most of us) are like the "real housewives of ____" I can't wait to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete