Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 23: The November Challenge


The November Challenge: Trials and Tribulations of Cloth Diapering

As we have come to learn, our little Gator has developed an allergy to disposable diapers. It doesn't matter what type I try, how long we have tried it for, what types of creams we have used, changing him every hour. Dollars just began running down the drain.

So during our October Consumerism Challenge, we enacted a trial of Cloth Diapering. We tried 4 different types of cloth diapers, all with tribulations of their own. I have used my cloth mamas resources and scoured message boards trying to learn as much as I could on the "these are not your mom's cloth diapers" anymore. So for those last 2 weeks, I think we did fairly well.

So for the entire month of November we bring you the Trials and Tribulations of New Age Cloth Diapering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment