Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 122: If we die Tomorrow...Life as We know it


When it comes to answering the questions that come to mind when you think...If I die tomorrow...what do I want the world that I lived in to know? For me, that particular world is my loved ones but above all my children.

I know that the thought of dying is a cumbersome one, but if you truly don't think about it, what will you make of tomorrow? So relatively speaking of life as we know it now, if I were to go tomorrow what would be the most important of things I want for my children and loved ones to know?

* know that you are loved, appreciated and wanted. 
* it's ok to try new things, just don't get addicted to anything in particular because there is a whole world of wonder out there
* in general people are most people in the world are good, with good intentions, but like apples, there are a few out there that are not genuine and you won't be able to tell them apart from just looking. 
* broken hearts mend
* everyone deserves a second chance as long as they are worthy
* it's ok to laugh when you are sad
* It's not ok to regret anything, just learn from it and move on.
* Speak from your heart
* Stand up for what you believe in
* Not everyone will appreciate your honesty, but if you don't tell it like it is, how will they ever know?
and my list will go on...









 







                                     


And...I am sorry I left you such a big mess to clean up! But we had fun.
If you fail to live to your potential, I will haunt you...Love & Hugs, Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment